Circle of Discipline’s programs values are:
- Provide a disciplined, family-oriented group for high-risk youth inner-city youth and young adults of all racial and ethnic backgrounds.
- Prevent alcohol, drug, tobacco, truancy, and delinquent behavior by providing constructive, innovative, alternative programs that are positive and safe all year round.
- Offer youth and young adults role models and mentors that reflect them and their communities.
- Channel the energy of youth and young adults into positive, safe, alcohol, drug, and tobacco free activities within a positive and supportive environment.
- Become a focal point for community development by:
- Working with neighborhood organizations in revitalization efforts;
- Provide leadership and space for community events/activities; and
- Offer the energy of COD's youth and young adults in outreach, volunteer and neighborhood efforts.